Hair Transplant in Gurgaon @Aks Clinic
Are you tired of hearing silly jokes about your bald spots from colleagues, friends, and family? Does your self-confidence take a hit every time someone points out your receding hairline? Hair loss affects a significant portion of the global population, with men having a higher ratio. According to statistics, about 60% of all men over the age of 50 are affected by male pattern baldness. Baldness and excessive hair loss may be common, but it still shatters the confidence of the victims. But, did you know regrowing hair is not impossible? With the help of different hair loss treatments or hair transplant in Gurgaon, we can regrow hair and restore our confidence.
Hair transplantation is considered to be an effective technique to treat male pattern baldness. The donor site is mainly the area that is resistant to baldness and has a significant amount of donor hair e.g. back or sides of the head. You can use a hair transplant procedure to restore your eyebrows, eyelashes, and even beard hair.
Benefits of Hair Transplant
The recommendation made by our hair restoration expert is going to deliver the best. Notable benefits include:
- No risk of complications.
- Delivers guaranteed results.
- Less invasive and surgical than ever.
Candidates for Hair Restoration
Though hair restoration is always an option for the victims of alopecia areata, most people with bald or thin areas can take hair transplant. It is not a gender-specific method; men and women are eligible.
- A person with alopecia areata can take it.
- A person who has lost hair due to trauma or burn.
- A person having realistic expectations with the treatment outcomes.
Hair Restoration Procedure
Our professionals will explain it during the initial consultation. The following procedure can be performed for hair transplantation.
- Step 1: Donor and recipient area will be marked.
- Step 2: Anesthesia will be administered at the donor site.
- Step 3: Follicular units will be extracted from the donor site.
- Step 4: The extracted follicular units will be prepared for the implant.
- Step 5: Anesthesia will be administered at the recipient site.
- Step 6: The follicular units will be implanted at the recipient site.
Though not a major one, this minor surgery but doctors require patients to follow some instructions to avoid complications and obtain the best out of this procedure.
Once the hair restoration is completed successfully, the treatment site needs some time to heal.
How Much Does Hair Transplant in Gurgaon Cost?
Hair Transplant Gurgaon is a cosmetic procedure with no fixed cost. Hair transplant cost varies significantly from person to person depending upon various factors. However, the exact cost of the procedure can be evaluated only after in-clinic consultation with one of our expert hair transplant surgeons. These factors include:
- Size of the bald patch that needs to be covered.
- The number of grafts needed.
- Desired hair density.
- Method used.
- Experience and skills of the surgeon performing the surgery.
- The geographic location of the clinic.
Hair Transplant Before & After
The results of hair transplant in Gurgaon at Aks Clinic are fantastic. You not only get natural-looking hair back but also live without the fear of losing them in the future. Since donor grafts are obtained from baldness-resistant areas, they do not fall off even under the influence of Dihydrotestosterone. It normally takes about 3 to 4 months for the transplanted hair to start growing and about 8 months to a year to reach full length. You can trim, cut, and style transplanted hair according to your own choice.