Hair Transplant in Gurgaon, Aks ClinicHair transplant is the latest craze not only for those who have lost their hair to untimely fall but even for those who want to alter their hairlines or acquire an attractive mane. But are the hair transplantation really safe?
Some common myth toward hair transplantation.
People have no idea what the hair transplantation. Some thing the hair transplant is not
- Shaving off the hair from one part of your head and gluing it back on somewhere else.
- Taking another person’s hair and attaching to your scalp.
- Removing hair from another part of your body and reattaching it to your head.
These are some of the legitimate assumptions from intelligent friends about what a hair transplant entails. But in reality hair transplantation is where doctor plucks 8,000 hairs from the back of your head – where it’s really thick and you won’t miss it – and re-inserts them one-by-one towards the front of your scalp, where you need it. It takes 20 hours, and yes, it is painful, and it is bloody.
Therefore before you have hair transplant you have no idea if it will really work. But with the right doctor like Mr Akhilendra Singh and right level of pre-opbaldness the result will be extraordinary
Some facts that every individual should be aware about hair transplantation
- The hair after transplantation behaves like natural hair and shed between two to four week of transplant. The root thereafter start sprouting hair naturally for the life time.
- Use of local anesthesia make is a painless procedure.
- Hair transplant is different from non-surgical hair restoration in which the pre-chosen base is fixed on scalp with dexterity.
- Every case of baldness does not have a solution in hair transplantation. It entirely depends from case to case.
- The cost of the procedure depends on the number of grafts. The more the number of grafts, the higher the cost.
RecoveryThe scalp may be quite sensitive following hair transplant surgery. It will be necessary to wear bandages for a few days, and the doctor may prescribe pain medication, an antibiotic to prevent infection, or an anti-inflammatory to stop swelling.
Recovery time depends on the type of surgery used, with FUE offering faster recovery times.
In general, most people return to work within a week of the procedure. If stitches are used, they will be removed within 10 days.
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, most of the transplanted hair will fall out within 6 weeks of the surgery. New hair growth should be visible in the recipient areas within months, with hair growing by a half-inch each month.